Best Fashion Trends For Monsoon
The rainy season is here; one may hate it or love it, but definitely, can't ignore it. It's time to revamp your wardrobe by packing away the stilettos, translucent tops and light colour dresses. Bring out your shorts, skirts and gum boots.
- Bright and colourful clothes – In this season the sun is seen occasionally making the environment gloomy and damp. So freshen up your surroundings with clothes in vibrant colours and gorgeous prints.
- Go for light and fluid fabrics – Opt for nylon, chiffon and georgette dresses and tops for the monsoon as they dry easily. But not the sheer ones.
- No full-length outfits at all – you don’t want to be walking with slush on your hemline. This season stay away from wearing full-length Go for knee length skirts, shorts or capris this season.
- Full sleeves – You can’t wear full-length dresses but you can always go for full sleeves. Bell sleeves are the fashion trend of this monsoon.
- Short could be your BFF’s – Wear shorts during monsoon, no need to worry about tanning. So go dig your closets and bring out those shorts.
- Pair your shorts with tank tops – Shorts and tank tops minimizes the chance of your clothes getting wet. You can also add a translucent shrug over it to add a fashion statement.
- Skinny Jeans is a complete no no – Imagine yourself in a skinny denim jeans and all soaked up due to rain. No! Please girls don’t wear those, instead opt for capris.
- Crop tops and pencil skirt – Without a crop top and a pencil skirt your monsoon wardrobe is incomplete.
- Stay away from heavy embroideries
- Metallic skirts and sandals are in trend. Its time to shine in this season
Tip: Your clothing should be fuss free. Play safe and opt for shorts and oversized tops.